– The opportunity to work for an iconic NZ company
– A work environment that is fun, fast-paced and customer focused
– Fixed term and casual positions available
With summer only a few months away, we’re excited to have begun our search for fixed-term and casual team members to support us at our Albany site over the busy holiday period.
Working in our engaging, customer-focused environment, you’ll help provide fantastic customer service, complete online sales, and keep the store looking sharp!
So, if you’re an enthusiastic and team-oriented individual who is keen to support our iconic kiwi brands, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To be successful in the role, you’ll need to be:
- Driven and motivated to achieve top results
- Enjoy coming to work with your mates
- Have a positive can-do attitude and a desire to satisfy customers
- Have a mindful approach to Health and Safety
- Be willing to work over the Christmas and/or new year period.
About the Company:
Briscoe Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a proud supporter of Cure Kids. Briscoe Group have 88 stores throughout New Zealand trading under the Briscoes Homeware, Living & Giving, and Rebel Sport. With a strong culture that recognises contributions and rewards performance, we take pride in the development of our people to become excellent retailers.
Our team is the driving factor behind our success, so we understand the importance of looking after our team. For the right person we offer competitive remuneration and with plenty of opportunities for career development.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply on the Briscoes website.
If you have any questions or need further information please contact Caitlin Taylor, Recruitment Specialist on email@example.com
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand or hold New Zealand Permanent Residency or Citizenship. All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality.