• Do you want the opportunity to experience the world of fashion retail?
• Want to work at one of NZ’s Best Workplaces & get great employee benefits too?
• Are you looking for a casual/part-time role outside of school hours?
We are looking for passionate, proactive people who are keen to get experience in the world of retail fashion footwear. Prior retail experience is not needed, you just need the right attitude, drive and team fit as well as a love of shoes. This role will provide you with hands-on work experience, lots of learning & the chance to work in a fun, fast-paced environment. We’re flexible with working hours, so you can expect more during the school holidays, too.
You’ll work alongside your team to learn and grow and get involved in working with our great product.
Who are we?
A New Zealand family-owned fashion footwear retailer who’s been around since 1948. We have 40+ stores across 3 leading footwear brands Overland/Merchant, Mi Piaci and Deuce. We put people first which means you can expect to have a supportive leader, grow in your role, be recognised and rewarded for great performance and receive ongoing training. Our teams are made up of positive, passionate and high performing people. We have a world class customer satisfaction rating and an award-winning company culture – we’ve been a finalist in the NZ Best Workplaces awards for the past 15 years and overall winners for 2012, 2013, 2017, 2018 & 2019!
Our company purpose; ‘Inspiring Soles’ together with our 6 values: Inspiring, Accountable, Integrity, Inclusive, Innovative and Proactive inform what we do, so we look for people who resonate with this too. One way we work to inspire others is via our charity, The Young Hearts Project, which supports youth to reach their potential through community programmes.
What will you bring to us?
• A great attitude; positivity, confidence, a growth mindset and flexibility
• Passion for sales and for delivering amazing customer experiences
• A love of connecting and engaging with people – both your team and customers
• Passion for our brand, alignment to our values and culture
Interested? Apply today at the link here!
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand & be at least 16 years of age to be considered.