Other overseas universities



It is important to note that NZ citizens are considered domestic students in Australia.  This means that they will be charged domestic students fees. If you wish to study in Australia you MUST tell Mr Gordon so that arrangements are made for NZQA to release your grades to Australian Universities and Tertiary Admission Centres. More information can be found here:

Information for NZ citizens studying in Australia

Study options

Tertiary Admissions Centres

The Good University Guide

Australian Govt – study in Australia Guide

List and links of Australian Universities

Melbourne University do publish a conversion table for students studying NCEA wanting to apply for their courses.  You can find that here  Please note: this is for Melbourne University only.  For other Universities you will need to apply through the relevant Tertiary Admissions Centre.